Oscar Bianchi (1975)
Trasparente II (2007-2008)
- Informations générales
Date de composition :
2007 - 2008
- Durée : 11 mn
- Éditeur : Inédit
- Commande: Biennale de Venise, Compagnia per la musica à Rome
- Date de composition : 2007 - 2008
- Musique instrumentale d'ensemble [Ensemble instrumental mixte de 10 à 25 instruments]
- 1 flûte, 1 clarinette, 1 cor, 1 trompette, 1 harpe, 1 piano, 1 percussionniste, 1 violon, 1 alto, 1 violoncelle
Information sur la création
- 5 April 2008, Etats-Unis, New York, Merkin Hall, par l'ensemble ICE direction : Oscar Bianchi.
A desire of finding a deeper take, a wider exploration of my recent music, led me to rethink some of my latest works. Trasparente II represents accordingly a sort of investigation of music objects that I've being experiencing while composing its predecessor Trasparente. Focusing and valuing a large amount of these musical objects, dramatically affected the piece's overall structure and form, reminding me that a piece of music is a dynamic object, whereas any sort of change, in any sort of place, redefine decidedly it's whole nature. Music ideas, as any kind of non intellectual intuition, often need a wider space to express and define themselves, and a new instrumentation (Trasparente II has a different set-up from it's predecessor), it's an ulterior way of rethinking the nature of its objects an deepening their nature and expressive potentialities.